Smart Systems Integration (SSI)
Smart Systems Integration (SSI) creates new standards
- Embedded microsystems for harsh environments
- Intelligent, energy-self-sufficient, autonomous systems
- Active and passive radio sensor technology
- Wirelessly communicating, maintenance-free, permanently available modules
- Self-adaptive, cognitive functionalities
Objectives and added value for the cluster
- SSI integrates future-oriented issues as energy conversion, energy storage and wireless communications in miniaturized systems, thus generating breakthrough innovations.
- SSI leads through the standardization of technological and organizational interfaces to an acceleration of innovation.
- SSI provides the base for "Cross Industry Innovation" and the expansion of existing and creation of new beacons in the areas of "Health - Mobility - Smart Buildings - Automation".
Prof. Dr. Leonhard Reindl